Magento Website Development
Magento was developed in 2008 by varying a US private Company and its Headquarter in California., eBay announced it had made an investment in Magento in 2010, worth a 49% ownership share of the company. On June 6, 2011, eBay announced that it would be acquiring the rest of Magento.
If your online E-commerce store is the core of your business then without any question you can go with Magento E-commerce.
Magento is an E-commerce platform written in PHP. Magento built on open source technology which provides you with a beautiful commerce platform which provides online merchant with an adaptable shopping system and provides a tool to control over the look, content, and functionality of their store.
Magento holds power over 2,00,000 E-commerce across the world- a figure that rises every day that puts up in the first choice among others.
Platforms provided by Magento:
- Magento Open Source.
- Magento Commerce.
What Makes Magento a Winner?
1) Versatile content management
2) Mobile friendly configuration
3) Advanced search engine optimization
4) Powerful and spacious
5) Easy Third-party integration
6) Customize security permissions
7) Saves time and money
8) Huge community
9) smart filtering search for customer
Why develop Magento website from us
There is enough Magento service provider on the Web but our patron chooses us because we have prolonged experiences and expert web developers.
1) Design with universal appeal
2) Proper coding
3) Round the clock support
4) Timely delivery
5) Instant communication and transparency
Reason to choose as your Magento Website Development Company
- A customer-centric engagement
- Services that are end to end
- Ultramodern infrastructure facilities
- An application that is context driven
- Multiple store management under single admin
Magento provides a lot of functionalities that help the developers to create the perfect stores for their clients and creating a creating an efficient e-store for the unparalleled shopping experience. However, keep in mind that it’s not a plug and play e-commerce solution.